Live your Life to the Fullest by Improving your Well-being
Boost your mental health with Nutrive Naturals Stress Relief and Anxiety Formula
We understand, most of us feel anxious about what’s going on in our daily life. With the current pandemic, many of us feel a different kind of stress and anxiety, and unfortunately, for others, it’s affecting their daily life. Sometimes when we feel stressed, we can’t think properly until everything falls apart. And when we’re anxious, we tend to overthink things, and sometimes we think that everything we do just isn’t right.
That’s why we need to take care of ourselves, not just physically but mentally. Our inner self contributes a significant role in our body and mind. Those who have different psychological disorders take medicines, and sometimes the results aren’t what we want, especially with our bodies. Our body needs proper nutrition to nourish us and for everything to function correctly.
Who are Nutrive Naturals?
We are a company that provides different supplements for improving mental health, detox and cleansing, weight loss, and many more. We advocate a holistic lifestyle, making sure that we don’t depend on modern medicine that may have unwanted side effects. We want everyone to achieve their healthiest state by getting the proper nutrition with our supplements and vitamins.
Nutrive Naturals: Stress Relief & Anxiety Balance Formula
Want to boost your mental health and immune system? The Stress Relief and Anxiety Balance Formula by Nutrive Naturals is the top choice for lifting your mood, reducing stress, and anxiety. This product consists of different nutritional ingredients that will help us enhance our immune system and well-being.
The Stress Relief and Anxiety Balance Formula consists of the following essential nutrients:
- Vitamin B1- this compound helps the tissues in our body to function properly and is mostly found in foods and dietary supplements. If we lack Vitamin B1, it impacts our nervous system, heart, and brain. This supplement may also help people that suffer from alcoholism and anorexia. On the other hand, Vitamin B1 is well-known for preventing symptoms of major depression and stress.
- Vitamin B2- this essential nutrient gives us enough energy for the day. It also helps us maintain a healthy liver, prevents the development of cataracts, and keeping the eyes and skin healthy.
- Vitamin B5- this essential vitamin also supports brain health and helps to improve energy and metabolism. We’ll mostly find this nutrient in fresh meats and vegetables such as corn, cauliflower, tomato, avocado, broccoli, etc.
- Vitamin B6 -This vitamin is also known for treating PMS, depression, anxiety, and other relative mood disorders. Unlike other vitamins, our bodies don’t produce vitamin b6, and we can only get it from foods and supplements.
- Niacin - this essential vitamin has been proven to treat mood swings due to severe depression, anxiety disorder, fatigue, headache, memory loss, and disorientation.
- Biotin - also known as vitamin B7, this essential nutrient cannot be made by humans; hence, can only be obtained from foods such as eggs, fish, and meats. This nutrient is known for treating psychosis, depression, and skin abnormalities. Although there are some studies that biotin helps treating ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), there is no clarification yet.
- Calcium Carbonate - as we all know, calcium is good for bones and teeth. But did you know that calcium also has a sedative component that helps our body relax and calm our senses? People with anxiety and depression are known to have a calcium deficiency.
- Magnesium Oxide- Magnesium helps improve brain function. That’s why, according to recent studies, magnesium helps in treating anxiety and depression.
- Zinc Oxide - studies show that Zinc oxide has a significant contribution when it comes to treating depression. It appears that people who suffer from depression and anxiety are low in zinc.
- Potassium Gluconate- People that are low in potassium are most likely to feel depressed, anxious, and fatigue. Potassium is an essential nutrient that supplies electrolytes in our body to help us do physical activities.
More Health Benefits
Aside from these fantastic nutrients, the Stress Relief and Anxiety balance formula by Nutrive Naturals also provides these additional benefits:
- Boosts the immune system and prevents mood swings
- Vegan-friendly, Non-GMO, Gluten-free
- More balanced, focused, and determined mind
- Helps prevent anxiety caused by depression and other mental disorders
With all these essential nutrients working together, our Stress Relief & Anxiety Balance Formula will surely help people who experience different psychological disorders. Depression and anxiety are our number one enemy, and the only way we can defeat this illness is through self-healing and having a healthy and positive lifestyle.
Suggested Dosage and Precautions
At Nutrive Naturals, we only want the best for our customer’s well-being and overall health. That’s why it’s best to follow the recommended dosage of this product for maximum effect.
The recommended use and dosage for this as a dietary supplement is by taking two veggie capsules once a day. We suggest that you take this supplement 20-30 minutes before a meal. It is best to consult a physician for pregnant women, people with existing medical conditions, and children under 18 years old before taking this supplement. We strictly advise not to exceed the recommended dosage for this product.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.