Spice up Your Day with Turmeric Curcumin
Spice up Your Day with Turmeric Curcumin
If you suffer from chronic pain, turmeric curcumin might just help you turn your life around.
In the United States, an estimated 20.4% of the adult population suffer from chronic pain, with a further 8% suffering from high impact chronic pain. This means that there are around 50 million adults that live with pain on a daily basis, and out of these 50 million, almost 20 experience such severe and prolonged pain that it prevents them from being able to live a normal, active lifestyle.
To help alleviate the pain, many Americans turn to natural supplements for pain relief, with one of the most popular being turmeric curcumin supplements.
But, what are turmeric curcumin supplements, and how do they help with pain relief? Are there other benefits to using these supplements? Are they safe?
This blog post will tell you everything you need to know about turmeric curcumin supplements.
Where does Turmeric Curcumin Come From?
If you love cooking Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine, you’re probably already familiar with turmeric. It is a member of the ginger family with its bright yellow color and a warm, somewhat bitter taste.
However, did you know that the color of turmeric comes from its main active ingredient, curcumin?
Curcumin is one of the several curcuminoids that can be found in turmeric. However, out of these curcuminoids, curcumin is considered to be the most bioactive, which makes it the principal bioactive compound in turmeric.
How does Curcumin Help with Giving Pain Relief?
There are many studies that have analyzed curcumin’s anti-inflammation properties. It is actually this compound that gives turmeric many of its health benefits, particularly when it comes to pain relief. In fact, these studies suggest that curcumin is so effective as an anti-inflammatory that it can be more effective in treating inflammation in the body compared to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)! Research has shown that 400 mg of Curcumin is more effective compared to a comparable amount of NSAIDs.
Just like NSAIDs, curcumin works by blocking nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kB) proteins from activating the inflammation response in your body. However, curcumin is different because it is a naturally derived compound.
This means that, for those who suffer from chronic joint pain such as arthritis or sciatica, regular consumption of our turmeric curcumin capsules can help lessen the point and lower inflammation in your body.
What Other Benefits Can I Enjoy?
Aside from giving natural pain relief, there are other benefits that you can enjoy when you take our turmeric curcumin supplements on a regular basis, such as:
Enhanced Bioavailability: Nutrive Naturals Turmeric Capsules are packed with curcumin which enhances the bioavailability of turmeric’s and caused improved absorption of the components. Standardized curcuminoids are main active ingredients in turmeric and is a natural anti-inflammatory compound.
- Proven Health Benefits: Highly potent turmeric curcumin has been scientifically proven to provide numerous health benefits. The benefits of this component involves prevention against heat diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, and even cancer. These capsules are health and metabolism regulators.
- Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory: Turmeric along with black-paper extracted bioperine is potent antioxidant agent which helps in improving metabolism, neutralizing free radicals, and releases oxidative stress. Turmeric is also an efficient anti-inflammatory used for centuries to cure inflammations and for wound healing.
- Cardiovascular and Joint Support: Turmeric and curcumin both are extremely effective against arthritis and joint pain. Turmeric is an effective compound to fight against heart diseases and improve cardiovascular health. Curcumin regulates blood pressure and helps against swelling of joints.
- Vegan and Gluten Free: The Nutrive Naturals Turmeric and Curcumin Capsules are vegan-friendly, gluten-free, GMO-free, and vegetarian product. The capsules are free of any artificial flavors, sugars, soy, or artificial colors. Safe and healthy product!
- Helps with Weight loss - studies have shown that curcumin helps decrease body fat by suppressing fat tissue growth in the body. It also helps regulate sugar levels. If you are suffering from diabetes or you have weight control issues, our product can help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Lowers Risk of Heart Disease - did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death globally? This is why cardiovascular health is so important, and why curcumin could be greatly beneficial. Studies have shown that curcumin improves endothelium function, which is the lining of your blood vessels. This prevents endothelial dysfunction and ensures that your heart and blood vessels are in tip-top shape!
Is it Safe?
Our turmeric curcumin capsules are safe for human consumption and are manufactured following strict CGMP guidelines. We also ensure that they are certified by a third-party laboratory that tests for product purity and quality.
We strongly advise that you follow the daily recommended dosage. Our product has a recommended serving size of one veggie capsules a day.
What is BioPerine?
When taken alone, turmeric has a poor absorption rate in the bloodstream. This is why we have included Bioperine in our capsules.
BioPerine is the patented name of piperine, which is a natural compound that is extracted from black pepper. This compound is shown to increase the absorption rate of herbs and spices, including turmeric curcumin. One study has shown that adding piperine in curcumin supplements helps increase the absorption rate by as much as 2,000%!
Supplements vs. The Spice
Now, you might be wondering, “if curcumin is a natural compound that can be found in turmeric, why would I need to take curcumin supplements instead of just eating more turmeric in my food?”
The answer is simple: dosage!
On average, turmeric powder only contains around 3% of curcumin, while our capsules contain 95% curcuminoids. What’s more, you’ll need to ingest around 500 to 1000 milligrams of curcumin to enjoy the anti-inflammatory effect.
We did the math for you:
- One capsule of turmeric curcumin = 600 mg of curcumin
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder = 200 mg of curcumin
This means that, in order to enjoy the anti-inflammatory benefits of curcumin, you’ll need to add 2-3 teaspoons of turmeric in ONE dish. This will basically kill any dish you make!
Doesn’t taking one capsule of our turmeric curcumin sound a lot easier?
We recommend our turmeric curcumin capsules for people who experience chronic pain, who are struggling with weight loss, or those who want to improve their cardiovascular health. We guarantee that our capsules are 100% pure, safe, and are free from any additives or preservatives.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.