This is the first generation in human history where our children are expected to live a shorter lifespan than us. It is troubling how despite all the technological advances, we find ourselves in a situation where we’ve defied the odds and made our lifespans shorter.
This is precisely why we at Nutrive Naturals are advocates of a holistic approach to health. We cannot be dependent on doctors and hospitals alone. We have to enable ourselves to be at our healthiest state with the right combination of proper food, regular exercise, and a planned intake of supplements and vitamins.
Our vision is to educate people about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, including longer, happier life, as well as to create economic opportunities for communities through it.
Our Core Values
We always adhere to our core values in providing our clients with the best organic and natural products that will help them achieve their desired physical and mental health goals. We make sure to observe these values in all aspects of our business, from product creation to delivery.
A holistic approach to physical and mental health will always be our top priority, and we will always aim for it for ourselves, our community, and our clients.
Nutrive Naturals will never use any ingredient or apply any practice that will intentionally cause anyone harm.
We shall observe continuous learning for our staff in order to always give our clients the best possible options, and we will motivate our team to be at their best, both physically and mentally.
Nutrive Naturals will always be open to new ideas and products. If there is a new health concern that we can address, we will find ways to solve that concern.
We will also keep improving our products and services to meet our clients’ requirements.
At Nutrive Naturals, we always show respect to all members of our staff, our community, and our customers. We do not tolerate any disrespectful behavior.
We are also advocates of vegan products that don’t test on animals because we respect animal rights as well.
- Customer Care
Our whole process at Nutrive Naturals revolves around our customers. We make sure that each customer’s experience is pleasant, from the inquiry phase to the actual product delivery.
All our products and services adhere to the strictest guidelines to ensure our customers’ health and satisfaction.
For us at Nutrive Naturals, honesty is more than just not lying. Honesty to us also means being real to ourselves about who we genuinely are to be able to live our best lives.
We want to encourage openness so that people will not be ashamed about their health and wellness journey.
By definition, efficiency means the ability to use resources correctly. We observe efficiency in the selection process for our items, choosing only the ingredients that are necessary. We want our products to be simple and efficient.
We also practice efficiency in minimizing waste. We use packaging that is produced sustainably.
Our selection process will always be the same — we will only choose the safest, most effective ingredients to provide our clients with the products that they need.
We promise to be consistent not only with our products; we will be consistent with our service as well. With every transaction you have with us, you will get only the best.
The Challenges We Want to Address
We ourselves are health enthusiasts, and we’ve had our own share of challenges with our health journey, especially in finding the perfect store for us.
Nutrive Naturals was born out of wanting to address these challenges and providing solutions to each one. Some of the problems we address are customers not knowing which vitamins and supplements they need, products that use unsafe ingredients, and health and wellness stores not having enough options.
- Not Knowing What They Need
According to a recent online survey conducted by The Harris Poll for The American Osteopathic Association, around 86% of Americans take vitamins or supplements, and 24% of them have nutritional deficiencies.
The majority of us forget that we all have differences — height, age, gender, body type, and health goals — and we must acknowledge these in taking supplements and vitamins. We all need a unique combination of vitamins and supplements for our healthiest selves.
- Unsafe Ingredients
Many vitamins and supplements make use of fillers to enhance their aesthetic appeal, but many of them contain ingredients that are detrimental to our health journey, such as the following listed below.
- Artificial coloring. Yellow 5 and Yellow 6 two of the more common dyes containing components that are linked to cancer.
- Hydrogenated fats. We sometimes take a hard pass on fatty food only to discover that we ingest them still from the supplements that we take. What’s worse is that hydrogenated fats are usually the secret ingredients that contain genetically-modified organisms, which may cause diseases.
- Magnesium Stearate. This ingredient is not particularly toxic, but it may block the body from absorbing nutrients from supplements and vitamins
- Sodium Benzoate. This ingredient increases the risk of allergy and inflammation and can potentially be turned into a carcinogen called benzene.
- Titanium Dioxide. Titanium Dioxide does not have any benefit except for being a whitening agent in supplements. It’s believed to be carcinogenic, and it’s best to avoid this ingredient.
- Not enough options
It is difficult to go to a place and find all of the things that will improve all aspects of a healthier lifestyle.
Customers sometimes visit a site looking for several kinds of supplements and end up having to go to different sites for each one, each with additional shipping fees.
What We Offer
For each of the following challenges discussed, namely clients not knowing what they need, supplements containing unhealthy ingredients, and not having enough options in a store, we have a solution for each one.
To ensure that we offer only the best products and services for our clients, we have health consultants, we carry only premium organic and natural products, and we offer a wide selection of these items.
- Premium, Vegan-friendly Natural and Organic Products
Because we believe in a holistic approach to health, we only carry vegan-friendly natural or organic products that are proven safe and effective. All our products are FDA-approved and are tested by a third party company.
- Vegan-friendly products. Our products are free of any animal or animal-derived ingredients, and they were not tested on animals.
- Natural products. Natural products are minimally-processed and do not contain any artificial colors or flavors.
- Organic products. Organic products are a notch higher in the safety scale compared to natural products because they are free of pesticides and GMOs. The USDA has very strict guidelines on products claiming to be organic.
- A Wide Selection of Products
We understand the frustration of customers who can’t find everything they need in one shop, so we got that covered. We have a wide variety of organic and natural products that will serve most general health, sports nutrition, or weight loss needs.
Now that Nutrive Naturals is open, there’s no more need to go to more than one place to find everything we need to achieve our health and wellness goals.
As earlier mentioned, we ourselves are health enthusiasts and practice a holistic approach to health and wellness. Having said that, we can’t help but have favorites in our wide array of premium organic and natural products.
- Nitric Shock – The Nutrive Naturals Nitric Shock is an all-natural pre-workout supplement that boosts the brain and sparks energy. Feel more energetic while working out and less fatigued after with this delicious, nutritious goodness that comes in fruit punch, tropical sunrise, or watermelon.
- BCAA Glutamine – The Nutrive Naturals BCAA Glutamine is an all-natural post-workout supplement that aids in muscle building and recovery. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) — leucine, isoleucine, and valine — are essential to the body and can only be acquired through food. These amino acids build muscle, lessens muscle fatigue, and relieve muscle soreness. Get all these benefits in a tasty fruit punch flavor.
- Creatine – Creatine improves strength, helps build muscle, and helps muscles recover after exercise. This supplement is ideal for activities that require sudden energy boosts, such as weightlifting or boxing.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 keeps our nerve and blood cells healthy and is vital for DNA production. It prevents a certain type of anemia which causes us to be tired and weak.
- Fast Acting Sleep Aid Formula – We are strong advocates of mental health, and we love the Nutrive Naturals Fast Acting Sleep Aid Formula for the relaxation and peace of mind that it brings. Reduce stress, anxiety, and insomnia with this potent all-vegan formula.
- Digestive Enzymes – The Nutrive Naturals Digestive Enzymes all-vegan formula organically resolves stomach issues such as bloating, gas, nausea, constipation, and diarrhea in the most natural way possible. It breaks down food compounds and increases healthy nutrient absorption.
- Whey Protein Isolate – The Nutrive Naturals 100% Whey Protein Isolate is the perfect all-natural solution to building muscle. It has absolutely no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors and helps boost muscle growth and muscle recovery. This nutrient-packed supplement comes in chocolate and vanilla.
Some of our other equally healthy and effective products include:
- Daily and General Health – We have products for daily and general health, like ones that boost the immune system and keep our bones strong.
- Detox and Cleansing – Our detox and cleansing products are meant to rid our bodies of toxins and are perfect for prolonged periods of overeating and overdrinking, such as the holidays. Undergoing a detox plan cleans the liver and the stomach, clears the skin, and jumpstarts weight loss.
- Joint Health – Joint health is one aspect of overall wellness that we sometimes overlook. There are many factors that weaken the joints, such as age, obesity, and smoking. Healthy joints can help keep us mobile as we get older.
- Men’s Support – Men have different nutritional needs than women, and we have a number of gender-specific supplements that address men’s needs
- Muscle Building – This type of fitness goal requires the replenishment of many nutrients, and we have a wide variety of supplements specific to muscle building.
- Post Workout and Recovery – These supplements aid in muscle building and muscle recovery. Don’t try any rigorous workout routine without these.
- Pre-Workouts – Pre-workout supplements usually contain vitamins and carbohydrates and help us with endurance and stamina.
- Protein– Protein is essential to our health, as it builds and repairs tissues. People who exercise a lot need more protein than others, and we have a wide variety of protein supplements suitable for any health program.
- Raw Blends – Our raw blends contain fresh fruits and vegetables, and we have something for most health needs, from detoxing to immunity boosting.
- Weight Loss – Weight loss shouldn’t be equated with loss in nutrients. We can undergo a safe and healthy weight loss if we get the right vitamins and supplements to help us in our journey.
- Women’s Support – Women have different needs than men when it comes to supplements, especially in iron levels. Women need more iron as they lose iron when they get their period.